Once we connect you to a local Community Solar project and that project starts producing energy, you will start seeing savings on your bill every month for as long as you are an Arcadia customer. Since all of our Community Solar projects are remote, there is no installation necessary for your own home or apartment. The energy that is produced by the solar projects is sent back to the local grid.
Each Arcadia customer that’s enrolled in our Community Solar program will receive a percentage of the total Solar savings that is generated by their subscription every month. The remaining savings generated will be used to maintain and continue the project.
For example, if your solar savings percentage is 21%, that means that you get to keep 21% of the savings generated that month and the other 79% goes back to the developer.
Eligible utilities: PSE&G NJ, Atlantic City Electric, JCP&L
Percentage of solar savings: no less than 10% - 21%
*Important to note: Solar savings percentages may differ based on a number of factors. Each Arcadia customer’s associated savings percentage is available upon completion of their Arcadia account.
If you have questions regarding your eligibility or savings percentage, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team. We are available Monday through Friday 9AM-7PM EST at (866) 526-0083. You can also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org