Your savings will vary according to the energy produced by your panel subscription. Those savings may be higher in the summer and lower in the winter.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for the Community Solar program?
- What is Community Solar?
- How do I sign up for your Nationwide Community Solar program?
- Will my Community Solar savings vary by month?
- Can I sign up for Community Solar if I'm enrolled in the Wind Energy program?
- Do I need equipment for the Community Solar program?
- Will I still receive a bill directly from my local utility if I join the Community Solar program?
- How can I monitor the production of my Community Solar panel(s)?
- Are there any tax credits as a part of the Community Solar program?
- What if I move and I'm enrolled in Community Solar?