No, the solar system will be located on a remote roof or property. This means both homeowners and renters are welcome to sign up for our program, and the savings will apply directly to your Arcadia statement.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for the Community Solar program?
- What is Community Solar?
- How do I sign up for your Nationwide Community Solar program?
- Will my Community Solar savings vary by month?
- Can I sign up for Community Solar if I'm enrolled in the Wind Energy program?
- Do I need equipment for the Community Solar program?
- Will I still receive a bill directly from my local utility if I join the Community Solar program?
- How can I monitor the production of my Community Solar panel(s)?
- Are there any tax credits as a part of the Community Solar program?
- What if I move and I'm enrolled in Community Solar?