Once enrolled in Auto-Pay (formerly Bill Pay), you will start to receive your electric bill through Arcadia rather than getting it directly from your utility. Billing with us will begin on or around the start date indicated in your Arcadia Auto-Pay confirmation email.
If you have a current payment due to your utility before the indicated start date, you’ll need to make that payment to your utility directly.
If you have automatic payments with your utility or through your bank, pay any existing balance with your utility, and then turn off any/all automatic payments once you have a zero dollar balance.
- Each month, your utility will send your bill directly to us on or around the issue date.
- We’ll then email you to let you know your Arcadia statement is available to view on your Dashboard.
Click on 'Your Plan' (as seen below)
To view statement click on 'View Full Statement'
- This statement will include all of your electric utility bill charges (if you have gas, water, sewage or other utilities included on your electric bill, those will be included in the amount we charge you), the billing period, payment date, payment method, your energy usage, and any additional savings or charges from Arcadia programs.
You can print your Arcadia statement right from the full statement view:
- Scroll down the page
- Click "Download Arcadia Bill"- save & print
- This statement is just for your records and to give you a heads up that we’ll be charging you soon.
- Three days later, we’ll charge the payment method provided to us for the total reflected in your statement. This is always an automatic payment, so no action is needed on your end.
- Need more time to pay? You can delay a payment within the three day grace period. See our support article "How do I delay a Payment?". If you need assistance, contact our Customer Support Team.
- After the three day period, the funds begin processing and then are automatically sent to your utility. Once this payment has started processing, the payment can no longer be delayed, stopped, or adjusted.
- Once your payment is done processing, we’ll make sure your utility bill is paid on time, every time.
Payment processing can take up to two weeks (depending on your payment method), so charging you at the beginning of the billing cycle rather than on your utility’s due date helps us ensure your payment makes it to your utility on time. If the payment declines, we’ll be sure to let you know and retry three days later.
If you see your first Arcadia statement sooner than expected, don’t worry -- that’s just us getting a head start on that month’s bill.
Still have questions? Email our team at email@example.com. You can also reach out to us by phone at (866) 526-0083 between 9am and 7pm EST, Monday through Friday.