Once enrolled in Auto-Pay (formerly Bill Pay), you will start to receive your electric bill through Arcadia rather than getting it directly from your utility. Billing with us will begin on or around the start date indicated in your Arcadia welcome email.
If you have a current payment due to your utility before that start date, you’ll need to pay it directly to your utility.
If you have automatic payments with your utility or through your bank, pay any existing balance with your utility, and then turn off any automatic payments once you have a zero dollar balance.
- Each month, your utility will send your bill directly to us on or around the issue date.
- We’ll then email you to let you know your Arcadia statement is available to view on your dashboard.
- This statement will include all of your electric utility bill charges (if you have gas, water, sewage or other utilities included on your electric bill, those will be included in the amount we charge you), the service period, your energy usage, clean energy usage, and any additional savings or charges from Arcadia programs.
- This statement is just for your records and to give you a heads up that we’ll be charging you soon.
- Need more time to pay? You can delay a payment within the three day grace period if you need, just contact Arcadia Member Experience.
- After the three day period, the funds begin processing and then are automatically sent to your utility. Once this payment has started processing, the payment can no longer be delayed, stopped, or adjusted.
Payment processing can take up to two weeks (depending on your payment method), so charging you at the beginning of the billing cycle rather than on your utility’s due date helps us ensure your payment makes it to your utility on time. If your payment declines, we’ll be sure to let you know and retry three days later.
If you see your first Arcadia statement sooner than expected, don’t worry -- that’s just us getting a head start on that month’s bill.