To become an Arcadia member, all you need to do is create a free account using your utility account information. Once connected, you can choose to enroll in any of the clean energy and savings programs we have available in your area.
We have five clean energy and savings programs:
- Bill Pay: pay your utility bill directly through Arcadia. We’ll issue you a statement for your utility charges and any other charges or savings from participating in other Arcadia programs. We’ll charge you three days later and send your payment directly to your utility.
- Wind Energy: Ensure that 50% of your electricity is sourced from wind at no additional cost or join at 100% for 1.5c per kWh (with a $5 minimum)
- Smart Rate: When eligible members connect their utility account we'll automatically start looking for a lower rate per kWh and enroll you as soon as we find one
- Community Solar: Support the development of a new solar project and receive solar savings with no installation required, even apartment dwellers are eligible to join
- Home Efficiency: Get the latest home efficiency products at no upfront charge, and pay for them over time
To find out what programs you might be eligible for please check out this support article.
You can track your enrollment and your energy usage on your Arcadia Dashboard and you’re welcome to start or stop any program at any time with no cancelation fees.
Usted puede leer el artículo en español, haz clic aquí.