Community Solar is a way for electric consumers to benefit from savings from solar production without having to install panels on their own rooftops. In our Community Solar program, members subscribe for an upfront cost to a number of panels belonging to a remote solar project partnered with Arcadia, and receive monthly solar savings directly on their Arcadia statement for a specified term.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for the Community Solar program?
- What is Community Solar?
- How do I sign up for your Nationwide Community Solar program?
- Will my Community Solar savings vary by month?
- Can I sign up for Community Solar if I'm enrolled in the Wind Energy program?
- Do I need equipment for the Community Solar program?
- Will I still receive a bill directly from my local utility if I join the Community Solar program?
- How can I monitor the production of my Community Solar panel(s)?
- Are there any tax credits as a part of the Community Solar program?
- What if I move and I'm enrolled in Community Solar?