If your primary residence is in a community solar eligible territory, then yes, the same offer applies! If your primary residence is not in a community solar eligible territory you can connect it to clean energy for a $5/month membership fee and receive $50 off your utility bill.
Articles in this section
- What do I get with an Arcadia membership as a Host on Airbnb?
- What won’t you get with an Arcadia membership as a Host on Airbnb?
- Is Airbnb providing me with this service?
- Does joining Arcadia change how I receive electricity in my home?
- So I will pay my power bills through Arcadia. Do I have to pay with a credit/debit card?
- What if I pay the power bills for my listings on Airbnb with a different card than I use to pay the power bills at my home?
- How safe is my credit card information?
- My Airbnb is an apartment unit/condo. Are you sure that I can get solar?
- Wait, what if I already have rooftop solar? Am I still eligible?
- What signup incentive is available to Hosts on Airbnb?