Yes! That’s the beauty of community solar — anyone who pays a power bill can join. No rooftop panels needed! Two-thirds of households in the US don’t qualify for rooftop solar panels, which is why community solar is so powerful. You’re helping generate clean energy for your local power supply (and getting guaranteed savings on your power bill at the same time).
Articles in this section
- What do I get with an Arcadia membership as a Host on Airbnb?
- What won’t you get with an Arcadia membership as a Host on Airbnb?
- Is Airbnb providing me with this service?
- Does joining Arcadia change how I receive electricity in my home?
- So I will pay my power bills through Arcadia. Do I have to pay with a credit/debit card?
- What if I pay the power bills for my listings on Airbnb with a different card than I use to pay the power bills at my home?
- How safe is my credit card information?
- My Airbnb is an apartment unit/condo. Are you sure that I can get solar?
- Wait, what if I already have rooftop solar? Am I still eligible?
- What signup incentive is available to Hosts on Airbnb?